List of Board members for India-Delhi Chapter
NEHA MALHOTRA, AICI-CIC
President, AICI India Delhi Chapter
Neha is an Internationally Trained and certified Professional Image Consultant and a Master Trainer from The Image Maker Inc, USA. She is the founder of CORE IMPRESSION, A Company that provides Image Consulting, Styling and Training Services. She has an extensive experience in Training and mentoring specially in the Hospitality and Aviation Industry. She is the first Image consultant from India to be certified as an AICI -CIC.
With over 13 years of experience with the National Flag Carrier Air India Ltd. Her Experience and expertise define her as an articulate communicator, an effective trainer and coach.
She is actively engaged in designing and delivering the complete Image Consulting Course, Personal Branding and Image Enhancements sessions for her esteemed Corporate Clients adding value to their already established brand and workforce.
She has conducted various workshops in India, which included corporate employees, elite ladies, students and teenage girls as attendees. Her creative Style to conduct the workshops and her Public Speaking skills makes her a wonderful consultant. Her clients believe in her suggestions and trust her for all her recommendations.
Neha Malhotra is a true example of a Pioneer Image Consultant, who is well known and shares a good professional repute amongst her fellow Consultants in India.
- Internationally Published & Certified Image Coach accredited by The Image Maker, Inc.® Partner Status
- Winner of the Rising Star Award 2015 – 2017 which was presented at the AICI International Global Convention at Washington DC in August 2015.
- Founder and President of AICI India Delhi Chapter.
- Featured in top newspapers for her active participation in Fashion and Lifestyle Exhibitions, corporate workshops and guest lectures.
- Neha has been invited as a Jury member for the Beauty Pageant “Ms.Exquisite” India and a Grooming Expert for the contestants participating In Pageant “Vibrant Mrs. Delhi NCR”
”Image as a subject has fascinated me a lot. I believe that it is the way other people see us and influence how they react to our requests, demands and opinions. It is a visiting card that leaves remarkable impression for a lifetime. The key is to find how to get the best out of it.” – Neha Malhotra
General Secretary , AICI India Delhi Chapter
Shweta Garg, is an Image Consultant & Corporate Trainer. Trained by Core Impression under the expertise of Ms. Neha Malhotra, President of AICI’s India- Delhi Chapter.
Being a Post Graduate in Finance and Marketing, she holds an immense corporate experience of over 7 years. Her experience of in working with large corporate Financial Companies on Corporate Grooming and Soft Skills Training and inclination towards the Fashion and Style has led my way towards the Image Industry.
Her areas of expertise include workshops on topics such as:
1. Corporate Image and Corporate Etiquette
2. Power Dressing
3. Business and Fine Dining Skills
4. Corporate Communication
5. Effective Body Language
VP-Membership / Marketing, AICI India Delhi Chapter
Zohra Chitalwala is the Founder and Director of Image2Image Consultations. As a
qualified Image Consultant, she advises individuals and corporate clients on grooming,
appearance, etiquette, styling, dining, behavior and communication skills through
individual and group training.
Zohra Chitalwala through Image2Image offers solutions in various formats for individuals to enable themselves
to project an authentic, appropriate, attractive and affordable image. Her specialized
fields are Etiquette, Grooming and Dining.
While her consultation with individual and corporate clients she realized neither
elementary high school nor college curricula included the practical lesson that students
need to succeed in school, in life, namely social and life skills. She responded to this dire
need by creating a lesson plan geared at teaching the students how to best present
themselves and interact with others. She has designed a program to equip children and
young adults with the vital tools needed to succeed in their Social, Professional and
Personal life goals.
- Image2Image and Zohra have been featured in several news and magazine articles as
well as in online portals, as one of the top five stylists of Mumbai in the digital portal
luxpresso, in HB&H as a Consultant for wedding shopping, and in Asian Age & Afternoon,
Mother & Baby magazine, Spice jet air in house magazine newspapers to name a few.
- She has conducted number of workshops for teenagers, young adults and adults in
Image Management. Her clientele includes professionals, corporates, home makers,
solicitors and business people.
- In May 2017 Zohra was felicitated by the Association of Image Consultant International
in Mexico for her work in philanthropy, being the only person globally to receive it.
DR. JOYCE KNUDSEN, Phd AICI-CIM
VP-mARKETING & Communications, AICI India Delhi Chapter
- Dr. Joyce Knudsen is a celebrated image consultant, having reached to highest achievement in her field.
- Joyce takes pride in what she does. Her keen sense of business, strong educational background and support of her husband led her to the development of The ImageMaker, Inc.® in 1985. This company continues to specialize in helping people to understand the importance of a strong and positive self-image.
- Joyce is a pioneer in her field having developed the first Distance Learning Mentoring Program in the world approved by AICI (The Association of Image Consultants, International)
- She has the coveted distinction of receiving the first CIM (Certified Image Master), the highest achievement in the Image Industry; In addition, Joyce was recognized at a banquet by her peers with the 2001 IMMIE AWARD (Image Makers Merit of Industry Excellence) for her work in the Image Industry.
Treasurer, AICI India Delhi Chapter
Anu Mittal, is an Image consultant, Personal stylist and a fashion adviser.
her Journey in world of fashion started some 20 years back when she started chasing for a Master’s degree in Apparel and textiles and ended up with two Gold medals. Soon she became a fashion insider with a working experience in fashion marketing and retailing.
In 2014 she enrolled for Image consulting certificate from Fashion institute of technology, NYC. As a personal stylist, she advises her clients and students on ‘’How to look good?’’
As an Image consultant she advises on ‘’How to look good?’’ and more importantly “Why to look good
As a Fashion adviser she advises on upcoming fashion, color and styling trends, which guides retailers and manufacturers for future purchases and client styling strategies.
SONIA DUBEY DEWAN- Founder & Principal Consultant
President Elect, AICI India Delhi Chapter
“You are your most valuable asset, start investing in it today”- Sonia Dubey Dewan
Sonia Dubey Dewan is a certified Image consultant trained from ICBI,curriculum designed by Judith Rasband (one of the Certified Image Master in the world).
With the 9+ years experience after working in the field of market research,finance, business consulting & her training in image consulting, her approach to towards image is more holistic. The variety in her backgroundenables her to curate the image of a client in a customized manner.
Though the concept of image consulting is more prominent in the western hemisphere, Sonia has designed & developed solutions which are suitablefor the lifestyle and needs of the Indian environment. She stresses on the fact that the “one style fits all” philosophy doesn’t help anyone and the more she knows about the client’s requirements, hopes and aspiration the better she will be able to model the perfect image for you.
After all, your image is your property forever.
Certification, Awards, Recognition & Publications